
The second part of my weekend in Hamilton involved Harder. Harder arrived on Sunday to compete in her much anticipated Buffet Challenge with Gabeyo. After intensive research and evaluation of the buffets in the area (factors that we considered were distance, cost, variety, quality and reviews) we decided on Red Maple Buffet in Burlington.
Gabeyo vs. HarderThe Challenge: s/he who taps out first loses.

To control for extraneous factors, they both ate the same food in the same amount for each serving. This is an example of what one out of their servings looked like.

It was a close one, but Gabeyo was victorious in the end.

Gabeyo never fails to make us laugh.
I love how you devoted two posts to your weekend here! As usual I had tons of fun with you and harder.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn the end... I couldn't beat Gabeyo the garbage truck. sigh.
ReplyDeleteharder can out-eat gabeyo???
ReplyDelete