
Last night I met up with Harder and Audi at Japan Sushi on Bloor West. It was perfect timing as they had just done their yoga class and I had just finished my kickboxing session so we were all starving. I didn't think sushi would fulfill my appetite so I went with the Bulgogi - a Korean dish of marinated bbq beef. The main dish was great, but my favourite part about this meal was that it came with an appetizer of glass noodles and green tea ice cream (in addition to soup and salad). You can always win Sawnsawn over with green tea ice cream. Overall: 4.0/5.0 sss.

Afterwards the girls wanted to get a drink so we went to Hey Lucy on Bathurst. They seemed to enjoy themselves so the whole night was a success. I like my Fridays.
audi is gangstaaa
ReplyDeletelol i spent my friday napping after i had slept 14 hours.
ReplyDelete