Friday, January 15, 2010

Vinny's Panini

Work lunch this Friday came from Vinny's Panini's. The paninis tasted great, and I especially liked that we were able to customize our sandwiches with toppings (ie. mushrooms, sauteed onions, green peppers, etc.). This photo does not do the heavy duty size of this sandwich justice - it was so ginormous I couldn't even finish it. I also felt a bit awkward eating it while listening to the speaker from GoodLife Fitness preaching us on the importance of portion control in weight loss efforts.

To give you an idea of how large this thing was, I took a photo of Eduardo eating it. Compare its size to that of Eduardo's face! And he's only half way through...

"This is just a friendly reminder that federal law provides severe penalties for the unauthorized reproduction of copyrighted pictures on food blogs."
-
A message I received from Eduardo shortly after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment