Work lunch today came from Soup Nutsy. Since I'm not a big soup fan, I wasn't looking forward to this lunch in particular. There was a wide selection of soups available, and I was thinking about going for the Tex Mex Chili but decided on the Clam Chowder (My thought process: I can get chili anywhere, but it's hard to come across really good clam chowder - and clam chowder from the Soup Nutsy was bound to be the real thing). This soup was amazing! It was hearty, full of clam and whatever else is in clam chowder - perfect bowl of soup for a freezing day. And what blew my mind away - if you follow my blog regularly, you won't be surprised since I tend to have soft spots for sides - was the bun. The BUN! It was perfect: crisp outside, soft inside, with a hint of garlic butter... .. . . . . . . . it was so good that I was bummed for the rest of the afternoon after I went up for seconds and realized that they were all gone. I kept thinking that I should have eaten that bun slower to savour all the deliciousness it had to offer.
Over all, if you're in the mood for soup, Soup Nutsy is definitely the way to go (4.9/5.0 sss).
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL sandy, this is my favourite entry of yours so far! i think it made my night.
ReplyDeletehahhaah you're so funny =]
ReplyDeleteyou get a lot of food entires from work :O
tee hee. work takes up a lot of my time now so i ain't got a choice!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you enjoyed this entry, audi! thanks for your feedback.