
We had girls' night (aka V-night) to go see Leap Year on at Rainbow Cinema. Let's just say that I'm glad it was only a $4 ticket - I won't be recommending that one to anybody.

To make up for the bad movie, we went to Just Desserts for a much needed sugar fix. As usual, I ordered the apple pie and it. was. awful. They must have written 'Merci' to me for taking it off their hands. Anyways, there's another thing I won't recommend.

While there, we noticed that Just Desserts is a place mostly frequented by couples -I suppose there's something romantic about feeding each other cake over candlelight. However, instead of feeling awkward I felt empowered - empowered to be with some of the most classiest, smartest, funniest and beautiful ladies that ever walked the streets of downtown Toronto! I'd pick you guys over a candlelit dessert date any day. It was a great night.
V-love always.
AW SANDY! <3
ReplyDeletegood one about the merci plate haha.
you guys are so adorable and I love the spectrum of colour among you :) jealous!
ReplyDeleteawww the sweetness brought a tear to my eye
ReplyDeleteV-power, shmee-power.
ReplyDeletewhoah kavi just came out of the woodwork there!
ReplyDelete