Tuesday, March 10, 2009
To everyone who doubted me
This is a follow-up to my post regarding Snuggies, a blanket with sleeves. When I first saw the late-night commercial I immediately knew it was a great product. After airing for only a brief time, this commercial inspired consumers to make parodies, take part in Snuggies pub crawls - leading to a whopping 60 million dollars in sales! I can't even imagine how high sales rocketed to after it was discussed on Oprah. So all of those critics who wrote to me expressing disagreement in my new favorite product have learned a lesson today... sawnsawn knows best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

still weird
ReplyDeletehahahha
lol they still look like a cult
ReplyDeletei'm starting to think that oprah is a leader of a cult. it makes total sense... she wears a cult robe and she has unwavering loyal followers. think about it.
ReplyDelete