Sunday, March 15, 2009

keroppi, pucca, jon and kate


Keroppi and Pucca Pucca don't mind sitting on my window sill catching rays. Let this photo be evidence that I am unfit to care for life - I've already almost killed my plant, and I think bamboo is the most resilient as plants get. I've had him for two months and he's already shriveling up :(

On the bright side, there was a Jon and Kate Plus 8 marathon on TLC today. I turned the tv on at 11am today and surprisingly, it's still on as I type this to you now at 11:41pm. I left it as background noise while I studied. I have decided that it is my favorite reality television show because it makes me feel happy when I see the babies.

1 comment:

  1. yep. you are a plant killer. i haven't killed my bamboo yet, and i kill most plants. we are alike in so many ways...

    the sun looks nice though.

    ReplyDelete