Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mcdonald's = friend or foe?


Thursday evenings are slowly becoming a favorite for me. It usually follows a long day: class at 9:30-12:30, maybe get some gym time in, lab, lead an english conversation class at 4:30, sex psych at 6:30 and then home by 9:00pm. I'm exhausted by the time I get back but always look forward to a small ritual Kerry and I have become accustomed to: eating delicious food and watching "My Restaurant" - a show on the Food Network that follows the life of a Chinese family as they run their Chinese restaurant. Tonight was especially pleasant because Kerry brought me Mcdonald's - very surprising since he hates McD's. Therefore, to answer the big question, the golden arches is a long time friend of mine who I pay visits to on special occasions :)

1 comment:

  1. does kerry feel like "my restaurant" is a reflection of his own life?

    i've never seen the show, but now i'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete