22 years old and still rocking my retainer. A couple of months ago I decided that I would stop wearing it since I felt that chances of my teeth budging now would be low (after all, it's been 6 years since I've had my braces off). After a month I noticed that my two front teeth were returning to their original form.. so I've been wearing it more than usual this month to get them back to their $5000 alignment. I'm beginning to wonder when I will ever be free of being a braceface.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Grillz, grillz, grillzzzzzz
22 years old and still rocking my retainer. A couple of months ago I decided that I would stop wearing it since I felt that chances of my teeth budging now would be low (after all, it's been 6 years since I've had my braces off). After a month I noticed that my two front teeth were returning to their original form.. so I've been wearing it more than usual this month to get them back to their $5000 alignment. I'm beginning to wonder when I will ever be free of being a braceface.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

randomly thought of you and re-discovered this awesome blog you have! it's so weird that you posted this, I literally just started using my retainer after letting it collect dust for a year. i feel so dorky the instant i put it in, haha
ReplyDeleteman, i hate wearing my retainer.
ReplyDelete