Saturday, March 14, 2009

12am Pizza Party


I'm sorry about the lag in updates. I was and still am sick - fatigue, cold and horribly wet cough :( I haven't been able to taste my food for a whole week!!! So tragic. I even tried eating salt and vinegar chips yesterday because I thought I would at least be able to taste the vinegar (after all, it's so damn potent) - but no luck. When Kerry came over last night, we decided to have a pizza party for 2. I ordered my favorite: pepperoni, hot peppers, and onion :) Even this combo did nothing for me. On the bright side, I now have a new found appreciation for food texture. That's as fun as the party in my mouth gets for me while I still have this damn cold.

2 comments:

  1. this is the saddest update yet. i couldn't take my food for a week, and it made me miserable. such a departure from my cheery disposition.

    i have an anecdote. when i had my cold i was cooking some food, and babsie came out of her room and said "that smells really good" and i replied "i didn't realize it had a smell".

    get better soon pookie!

    ReplyDelete