food | family | friends
don't messsss! can you post the picture of you, matty, and don? my favourite picture ever!
you gots some girl power tude in this picture
SEND ME A COPY PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE. I need it for my fridge.
Har: I can't find that picture anymore, Har!Audi: It don't mean peace, girl!Jack: Wish I had another copy but this pic is an oldie and was taken with a film cam! hahaha -- you're so sweet, jack.
don't messsss! can you post the picture of you, matty, and don? my favourite picture ever!
ReplyDeleteyou gots some girl power tude in this picture
ReplyDeleteSEND ME A COPY PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE. I need it for my fridge.
ReplyDeleteHar: I can't find that picture anymore, Har!
ReplyDeleteAudi: It don't mean peace, girl!
Jack: Wish I had another copy but this pic is an oldie and was taken with a film cam! hahaha -- you're so sweet, jack.