Saturday breakfast took place at Bonjour Brioche in Leslieville. I usually go for the typical pancakes or eggs when it comes to breakfast but this time I decided on something different. The croissant came highly recommended so I had to order a breakfast that would compliment a pastry. I was really happy with my choice! The salad exceeded my expectations - my favorite part about it was the granola and yogurt (I'm a newby to this combination) -- so good. The croissant was also great. This breakfast was a 4.8/5.0 sss.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Bonjour Brioche
Saturday breakfast took place at Bonjour Brioche in Leslieville. I usually go for the typical pancakes or eggs when it comes to breakfast but this time I decided on something different. The croissant came highly recommended so I had to order a breakfast that would compliment a pastry. I was really happy with my choice! The salad exceeded my expectations - my favorite part about it was the granola and yogurt (I'm a newby to this combination) -- so good. The croissant was also great. This breakfast was a 4.8/5.0 sss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nomssss that looks good
ReplyDeletei am hungry again! lol
ReplyDeletenice picture!
ReplyDeletethanks! we have to go again soon... can't stop thinking about yogurt and granola!
ReplyDelete