I spent a long time trying to get Matty out of bed today to accompany me to Starbucks. He finally woke up after I told him I'd buy him a drink. I actually ended up buying him Starbucks AND Wendy's but found that it was well worth it as he makes for very good company. Hopefully I also demonstrated myself as a good companion and will no longer have to bribe him to hang out with me.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Matty and Starbucks
I spent a long time trying to get Matty out of bed today to accompany me to Starbucks. He finally woke up after I told him I'd buy him a drink. I actually ended up buying him Starbucks AND Wendy's but found that it was well worth it as he makes for very good company. Hopefully I also demonstrated myself as a good companion and will no longer have to bribe him to hang out with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

heheh matty has food as his desktop :P like brother like sister
ReplyDelete