Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

I'm in Scarborough for Christmas because my aunt and uncle are hosting a holiday party this evening. My cousin and I carried the responsibility of entertaining the kids, so we rounded them up in a room and played Marco Polo.

Coconut sticky rice : this is how rice should be.
Most of the people at the party were Viet and it was a pot luck, which means I received endless servings of my favorite cuisine :) There were fresh rolls, spring rolls, fried rice noodles, chicken wings, hot pot, etc. I didn't get any photos of these because I was too hungry to scrounge for my camera, so I apologize. I did, however, manage to snap some photos of the dessert.

Viets have mastered the art of jello-making.

2 comments:

  1. WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sands! Was this the jello creation you were concocting on the phone with me?

    ReplyDelete