
Jack and I have started to take advantage of the last week we have together here. Fortunately, we got lucky with the gorgeous weather after our last exams so we've definitely been trying to do some basking in the sun.. which has meant multiple trips to downtown. I never knew how much fun window shopping could be without the weight of assignments or tests on my shoulders. I love love love that I have no obligations right now :) It feels so nice. Anyways, I'm out of groceries which has given me an excuse to eat out for every meal .. ranging from Quizno's to Green Tea. I forgot my camera so I wasn't able to digitally document what I ate, but so far I can say that I'm really feeling the Classic Italian Sub at Quizno's, and the Chillatte at Second Cup! I must say that I was terribly disappointed with Green Tea tonight... I don't know about the other girls, but I definitely will not be making a return anytime in the future. They used bad rice and lacked consistency in the sushi rolls, the sashimi wasn't as cold as it should be and I could probably go on... but I'll end by saying that the best part of the meal, aside from the company, was the chilled Sprite I drank. Call me a food snob, but if I'm going to pay $30 dollars for sushi it should, in the very least, be of moderate quality. Ugh, even the green tea icecream (which is my favorite) was disappointing. I have always been, and will continue to be faithful to my Wondersushi... mmm, amazing soft shell crab rolls there.

I was happy to see that Jack had put my grad photo to good use.
hahaha I love this post!
ReplyDeleteThat picture turned out really well, and I was also SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dissapointed in Green Tea. I couldn't even eat their sashimi - it was mushy and room temp, yuuuck.