HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!

Kerry was dazzled by his cupcake from Razzle Dazzle. I don't know what all the hype is about those cupcakes... a little too rich for my liking.

Kerry and his new soon-to-be-exchanged kicks! It turns out the straps were too uncomfortable for his wide feet... oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? he he.

We went to Gozen, a small restaurant specializing in Japanese and Korean cuisine. It serves the best sushi I've had yet! In addition to sushi, I ordered seafood udon, the ultimate instant noodle minus the instant. This bowl is jam packed with veggies and seafood and better yet, the noodles are fresh (or so they taste). mmm so delicious. 4.5 sss - loses -0.5 because the soup is too tasty, and not the natural kind of tasty, it's the type of tasty that indicates excessive levels of MSG - difficult to resist, but not difficult to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment