
My last breakfast in London. I finally had the chance to visit Christina's -- possibly the most popular diner among western students. You really do get a bang for your buck. $5.25 for the plate above ... the pancakes were fluffy, the fries were home made and my favorite part about it was that the bacon was low in salt. (4.3/5 sss)

My second last visit to Asia Gourmet
(my dad took us there on moving day, heh heh). Unfortunately, they were out of rice noodles which comprise my favorite dishes there :( This problem isn't uncommon since Asia Gourmet is well known for its authentic Chinese cuisine and attracts a large portion of the Chinese crowd at UWO (rice noodles are a popular dish). I speculate that they get shipments of rice noodles daily, so it's hard for me to be angry at them when they run out. Anyways, the photo shown above are dishes from the Chinese menu. I don't know what they're called in English... or Chinese for that matter, but I can describe the left as spicy breaded pork (3.5/5.0 sss - but Kerry might argue this score :P) and the right as thinly sliced cold chicken with a spicy brown sauce (4.8/5.0 sss). I'll really miss my visits to Asia Gourmet :(
Last breakfast in london?! When oh when will I see my sands again?
ReplyDelete