Thursday, April 2, 2009

Library showdown

My thesis paper is due on Monday, so I'm starting to pick up some library sessions again - home is a nice place to get work done, but I'm really into the whole change-of-scenery thing. I can get pretty picky about where I sit at the library, sometimes it will take me 20 minutes just to find the right spot! After all, if I'm going to be spending 4+ hours there I better find a place that I'm comfortable in. I was pretty happy with my seat today... I got a whole table to myself, in front of the massive window facing campus. I really like this particular spot because of the sun (sun is a must for my study spot) and because I'm easily entertained by watching people strolling/briskly walking/running by.

1 comment:

  1. awwws pucca still gets to string along your cellular :D

    ReplyDelete