Thursday, July 22, 2010

TKMT @ Taste of Thailand 2010

Taste of Thailand 2010 happened this weekend and TKMT had a strong presence both on and off the stage. Here are some of our guys doing a Muay Boran demonstration - 1 of the 3 demos they did that day; Always returning more bloodied and bruised than before, they definitely took one for the team -_-"

Doing a class demo in what feels like 34 degree temperature was exhausting - I'm actually kind of embarrassed at how I barely lasted. How dare I call myself an mt fighter if I can't handle the heat - I am seriously considering more outdoor training. As they probably say in Thailand (and I'm really just making this up), if you can't handle the heat.. get out of the ring? Meh..

The day made me feel honored to be part of this team -- I got so much love for my TKMT girls and boys.

1 comment:

  1. I went to this two summers ago! No Sandy when I went though :(

    ReplyDelete