Wendy and Lijing were in town this week so I finally got to show them what all the excitement over brunch was about. I felt a lot of pressure since it was their first experience, so I did a little research and decided on Le Petit Dejeuner on King St. East. I noticed that it was voted 2nd place in BlogTO's Best Brunch in Toronto and also read a lot of reviews (most of which were positive). They are recognized for their eggs benedict, so I decided to give Eggs Benjamin a try (the 'Benjamin' entails smoked salmon). Although I had never had eggs benedict, I'm confident that I will rarely come across another that are as amazing as the ones from LPD (4.7/5.0 sss) - I enjoyed every bite!
Wendy, Lijing and Terence enjoyed their brunch too! Not pictured is Mehrad who I couldn't capture in the shot - I'm not one to merge friends, so I was a little nervous about how this would go. Luckily, the merging was a success! I'm glad to have found that brunch is a perfect meal for people of various backgrounds and personalities to come together :)
MMMM i drool at the memory of my eggs.
ReplyDeleteI wish i had slept better the night before so i could appreciate my brunch more HAHA, but my first experience was delish! :D
im gonna be a bruncher for life!