
In addition to the atmosphere, the quality of the food is absolutely amazing. It's not the typical sushi/bento that we're used to (which, by the way, isn't even found on the menu). Guu specializes in Japanese tapas such as okonomiyaki, grilled oysters, raw prawns, bibimbap, beef sashimi - just some of the items we ordered. I like to think of it as Japanese style dim sum. It was so great that I didn't even think to capture any photos of the food - I don't think a photo of the raw prawns would do the restaurant justice anyway.
Guu Izakaya will definitely score you some points on your next date - yes, it is that good.



ballin' picture of all the ladies. yeah... i just said ballin'. don't hate!
ReplyDeletetotally ballin. so ballin i stole it for my profile. we should eat there again and then go dancing at crewsssss :)
ReplyDelete