I'm beginning to love Sundays. I always tell myself on Saturday night "No, I won't go to brunch tomorrow -- I need an early start on school work." but the brunch-force always manages to suck me in! I now have a rule: If brunch is the first thought I have when I wake up on a Sunday morning, I go for it. This past Sunday we had brunch at Lady Marmalade's. I ordered something I've never tried before - poached eggs! Everything was so delicious (4.2/5.0 sss). Thank goodness for eggs!Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sunday in the City
I'm beginning to love Sundays. I always tell myself on Saturday night "No, I won't go to brunch tomorrow -- I need an early start on school work." but the brunch-force always manages to suck me in! I now have a rule: If brunch is the first thought I have when I wake up on a Sunday morning, I go for it. This past Sunday we had brunch at Lady Marmalade's. I ordered something I've never tried before - poached eggs! Everything was so delicious (4.2/5.0 sss). Thank goodness for eggs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



"Go Canada!"
ReplyDelete"Go Tie Domi!"
"Go DanActive!"
love the canadian picture of you guys in toques!
ReplyDelete