Monday, February 9, 2009

When I grow up, I want to be a PC product tester

So, anybody who really knows me knows I have an undying love for President's Choice products. My most recent favorite from them is their Original Recipe Salsa which leaves a distinct zing to my palate. Other recommendations I have are their Memories of Kobe meatballs (thanks to a tip from my roomies, Stephy and Gabeyo) and their mushroom pasta sauce (with actual mushrooms in it!).

I also enjoy treating myself to one Morittz Icy Square every other day.

This post is dedicated to Harder, who mentioned wanting to see a slice of my daily life -- leading my thoughts to our favorite thing in the world: food.

2 comments:

  1. yesssss...blog shout out!
    you eat one of those chocolates every other day? what self control! i'd probs eat them all in one day. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're too rich for that! you'd probably sweat chocolate if you did...

    ReplyDelete