Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Salvation has come!"



I was channel surfing today and came across an advertisement for what I believe to be the most incredible product ever invented - a blanket with sleeves. At home, I am never without my sherpa mink reading blanket which was one of the best purchases I've ever made (Wal-Mart $19). I study, watch tv, sleep, etc. with this blanket. But tasks like eating, turning the page, or typing on my laptop pose a challenge for me since my forearms get chilly. I have often thought of how nice it would be to have a poncho-blanket... and then I discovered Snuggies... a concept beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

Having Snuggies would also fulfill any desire to resemble a wizard. Bonus!

3 comments:

  1. hahahah brilliant. i too often run into such a problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, all those ppl in the ads look like monks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they look like cult members.

    ReplyDelete