skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BLOG DE SAWNSAWN
food | family | friends
Monday, February 23, 2009
22 on 2.22
Got a popcorn maker! It's fun to make and is much more delicious than the bagged popcorn. The only downside is the mess it makes and the fear of flying hot kernels (hence kerry's shield).
1 comment:
Margaret
February 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM
what a delicious present!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
SawnSawn
"I'm going to find it, and I'm going to eat it."
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(186)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(30)
▼
2009
(187)
►
December
(44)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(22)
▼
February
(17)
20 post anniversary
"Pass the beer, Mom"
Officially Jack-Attacked
Lost mitten and pot of mysterious balls
My sister from another mister
22 on 2.22
When I wasn't reading on reading week...
Old habits die hard
"Salvation has come!"
In the spirit of love
Who ever said chocolate was the staple V-day treat?
Sex with Jack
Kerry's debut
Perks of being my father's daughter
When I grow up, I want to be a PC product tester
Night time = Phone time
The first of many
Followers
what a delicious present!
ReplyDelete