Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Body Blitz Spa

 
Photo from bodyblitzspa.com
In celebration of Nat's birthday we went to Body Blitz, a water spa located on Adelaide. The circuit begins in a Dead sea salt pool (pictured above), then moves onto the steam room, cold plunge, infrared sauna, another cold plunge, and finally my favourite, the hot green tea pool (also pictured above). The experience is meant to detoxify, stimulate the immune system, and most importantly relax - and that I did, as evidenced by my deep snooze last night -_- . What I found interesting about this place was that you had the option of bathing nude - not like I did or anything. I was just really surprised at how so many women felt comfortable enough to go naked... props to their brave souls!

After Body Blitz, we went to Aji Sai on Queen West (it seems Aji Sai is becoming a usual spot for our post-spa meals, heh heh). I don't often order Bento boxes but all that relaxation from the spa had me ravenous, so I knew that a maki roll alone wouldn't suffice. I was impressed with the 'Gold Box' which included tempura, Teriyaki beef, dumplings, rice, soup and spicy salmon rolls (not pictured) - all for $10.99, 3.8/5.0 sss.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention the best/worst part about blitz spa... all the naked ladies! yeeeewww

    ReplyDelete