Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Glad I only paid 4 bucks for that..."

We renewed our Tuesday night tradition of cheap dinner and a movie last night. So we bought our tickets early, headed to Wendy’s to order our specials, met up with Tashy and caught the show. We saw Remember Me – and the only thing I found worth remembering was when Audi mentioned that Robert Pattinson “…look[ed] like he need[ed] vitamins or something.” Since all of us but Har voted on the bad movie, this entitles Har to veto power for next week.

2 comments:

  1. ive been such a film junkie lately :P i basically want to see every movie out right now even remember me :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only vaguely interesting thing about the movie is the fact that the movie deals with quintessential American theme/issue/tragedy while their two leads are English and Aussie... Out of the massive pool of American actors available. Not that I've seen the movie or ever will :)

    ReplyDelete