Sunday, March 21, 2010

Farewell TMS

Why so mad, M? (his response: "Because you're leaving.")
My work term at TMS reached its completion on Friday so I had to bid farewell to all the friends I made since arriving in January. It is sad to think that I won’t be here on Monday to catch up on what happened over weekend, go on snack runs, and eat lunch with my people. However, it is devastatingly sad to think that I won’t be seeing my desk partner, Mehrad, everyday. He has definitely been one of the biggest highlights of my work term – so smart, very giving, and has always got my back! You're probably the smartest Systems Design Engineer I know (and not only because you're the only one I know). Thanks for the many snacks and many rides to Muay Thai and the subway station – you’re the best desk partner a girl could ask for! As tribute to our friendship, I have compiled photos that we took each day for the last few weeks we had together – each photo is representative of how we were feeling that day. You'll notice that we smile in most of them because a majority of our days together were good ones.

I'll miss you, M!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, your the best Sandy! You should mention that in the first picture i was angry at you for leaving me behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! that is a priceless range of emotions you have there!

    ReplyDelete