The second part of the gift was very special. It was so thoughtful that it made me tear up. A photo-book on North Korea that will "...hopefully satisfy [my] curiosity until [I] get to explore North Korea [my]self." A very special gift indeed. Thank you so much, Kerry!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Birthday package
I got a large package in the mail today - and you know how excited I get when I receive something in the mail. This was a birthday gift.. but not just any birthday gift. It came in two parts - first thing I pulled out was a Snuggie. I've devoted about 4 entries of my blog to the Snuggie but never did I ever imagine I would have my very own Snuggie. I like to pretend that it was sent to me as fan mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment