Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gabeyo's Birthday

Asian Night Market Festival at T&T
When I found out that Gabeyo and Stephy were coming this weekend I was amped to celebrate Gabeyo's birthday. I've known Gabeyo for about 8 years, so I can say with confidence that one of his best qualities - and there are many - is his effortless ability to make anybody in a room laugh. Thanks for making my cheeks hurt, Gabeyo!

Cake time before heading out to The Madison. Stephy accurately described this photo when she referred to us as "The Misfits".

2 comments:

  1. awww. i enjoy the misfits. and jealous i missed out on the night market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel sad that i need to turn to your blog to keep up with your life =(. but i'm happy to see you've been having fun! i need to see you next week! promise i'll be free after sunday =D =D.

    <3,
    adri

    ReplyDelete