For those who have yet to try an Oreo Icecream Sandwich, I HIGHLY recommend it! I just had my first only minutes ago and can't stop thinking about how blog-worthy this dessert is; So blog-worthy that I had to interrupt Harder's shower to tell her how amazing it was (and I don't usually let Har have sneak peeks at my blog postings before the public). Don't be deceived by its icecream sandwich nature... it's no ordinary icecream sandwich: a combination of the quality icecream and genuine Oreo cookie encasing contributes to its structural integrity being maintained throughout - it is, indeed, just like eating an Oreo cookie but a million times more pleasurable. I attribute my sticky fingers at the end to my attempt at savouring every little bite - I don't think I have ever been so sad to be finished with dessert. TRY IT!
Update
Upon finishing this post, I made a long sigh to which Har responded with:
"Blogasm?"
Geez, Har... how the hell did you get to be so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment